- Trofeo Estate Blanc de Noir Sparkling (750ml)
- Mornington Peninsula Confectionery Company Honey Roasted Macadamias (200g)
- Mornington Peninsula Confectionery Company Chocolate Peanut Clusters (200g)
- Mornington Peninsula Confectionery Company Pleasure Mix (200g)
- Premium Black Gift Box & Gift Card with Personalised Message
A special celebration calls for a special sparkling wine. Trofeo Estate is a unique, family owned winery specialising in wine aged in Terracotta Amphorae, a vessel dating back more than 6,000 years.
The largest producer of Terracotta wine in the Southern Hemisphere, Trofeo's ‘Methode Traditionnelle’ Blanc de Noir Sparkling is made from 100% Mornington Peninsula Pinot Noir. Featuring a pale blush and fresh effervescence with notes of wild strawberries and raspberries and finishing with flavours of green apples and crisp Nashi pears.
Complete this celebration gift with a generous selection of sweet snacks from the Mornington Peninsula Confectionery Company including Honey Roasted Macadamias, Chocolate Peanut Clusters and a Pleasure Mix blend of Chocolate Coated Peanuts, Bullets, Malt Balls and Raspberries.
For your 'Foodie Friends' you now have the option of adding the ultimate food and wine guide to the Mornington Peninsula. EAT.DRINK Mornington Peninsula 2024 is the must have guide to eating and drinking your way around this magnificent region and demonstrating why this area is such a mecca for foodies and lovers of fine wine!
This elegant hamper is the perfect gift for any special occasion or simply to say 'I Love You'.