Delivery & Returns Details
- We offer next day delivery to the Mornington Peninsula
- Where possible, we can offer same day delivery to the Mornington Peninsula. Please contact us to confirm.
- FREE Delivery to Victoria
- Contactless Delivery
- $11.95 flat-rate delivery to the rest of Australia
- We accept deliveries from overseas to Australia but cannot ship internationally
- Delivery is via Transdirect Delivering Solutions or Australia Post
- Correct Delivery Details: Please ensure the delivery address is correct. Incorrect delivery details may result in delays and/or re-delivery fees. Any orders returned to us due to an incorrect or insufficient delivery address, inability to access a property, failure to contact a courier after a delivery attempt or failure to collect from an Australia Post outlet, will incur a re-delivery charge at the standard shipping rate. If the mistake is ours, we will pay all re-delivery fees and replace/refund gift boxes as required, however, we accept no responsibility for deliveries made where incorrect addresses are supplied and re-deliveries are required.
- Late Deliveries: We offer same or next day delivery to the Mornington Peninsula. For deliveries outside of the Mornington Peninsula, we rely on couriers and Australia Post for delivery. Due to COVID-19 or during peak times such as Christmas, Mother's or Father's there may be delays in estimated delivery times. In such these cases, refunds will not be given for deliveries outside of approximate delivery times. If however a delay is a result of our error, we will refund delivery costs immediately and work with you to resolve the issue. Tracking information will be provided once the parcel has been booked with a courier or Australia Post.
- Authority To Leave (ATL): If no one is at the nominated address when delivery is attempted, the parcel can, on most occasions, be left somewhere safe at that location. However, this is not recommended for deliveries to units/apartments, homes with locked entry gates or where there is no safe place to leave parcels. If you do not want ATL, please let us know in the special instructions at checkout. We can then use a Courier Service that allows pick up or ship via Australia Post.
- Gifts containing alcohol: Deliveries containing alcohol must be received at the delivery address by a person who is 18 years or over. When ordering gifts with alcohol from us, you declare that the intended recipient is 18 or over.
Sending parcels where someone can receive the parcel is highly recommended as it avoids many delivery issues and delays.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- If you cancel the order anytime before it has been despatched, you will be refunded within 2-3 business days
- Unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order if the order is on board for delivery with a courier or Australia Post.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure delivery is made in a timely manner, we do not provide refunds or compensation for deliveries not made on time due to Covid-19
- In the event you are not happy with your purchase, please return the hamper in the same condition it was received and we will refund you within 2-3 business days.
- If you receive a gift hamper that has been damaged or the item is incorrect, please contact us on 0419 615 626 with your order reference number and we will try to rectify as soon as possible.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we take the utmost care to ensure your package is received in perfect condition and it is exactly what you ordered.